COOKING SIMPLE MEALS. COOKING EQUIPMENT KIDS.
Cooking Simple Meals
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- elementary: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- A medicinal herb, or a medicine made from one
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- Any of the regular occasions in a day when a reasonably large amount of food is eaten, such as breakfast, lunch, or dinner
- The food eaten on such an occasion
- (meal) the food served and eaten at one time
- (meal) any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
- (meal) coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
20110829b "a simple meal"
so took some pics while cooking (well..cooking is a very big word for the simple meal I prepared today)
tis eens wat anders..(it is sth different)..
So..what I really wanna say is..a photo does not always have to be "wow",
I know, it's a bad excuse and a huge try to apoligize myself, but why should I ?
A simple meal
Nothing fancy here, just a simple seared Ahi tuna with a raw fennel salad, good french baguette bread and a mojito to drink.
cooking prime rib oven roast
moroccan cooking school
channel 10 cooking shows
cooking games recipes
cooking turkey tips
cooking club coralville
cooking academy play online free
home cooking magazine
barbie pizza cooking games