COOKING RECIPES ONE PERSON : FASHION GAMES COOKING GAMES.
Cooking Recipes One Person
- (Cooking recipe) A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- one-man(a): designed for or restricted to a single person; "a one-man show"; "a one-person tent"; "Sarah Silverman's hilarious one-woman show"
recipe food mexican homemade burritos 4 assembled recipe
Assembled homemade burritos.
When preparing burritoes, each person has individual preferences as to the size and quantity of ingredients included in an individual burrito. Have tried to construct this recipe to insure the basic requirements are met and each individual can make the meal to suit their own tastes.
-One 30-ounce can of prepared refried pinto beans
-Flour tortillas (Quantity depends on preference. Myself... I use twelve medium)
-? pound of ground 'hot' sausage
-? pound of ground turkey (or beef if preferred)
-Two (or three if preferred) medium tomatoes [finely diced]
-Mild cheddar cheese (grated as needed to elimate left-over)
-One 4-ounce can of mild green chile peppers
-One 16-ounce can of medium black olives (finely diced)
-One medium white onion (finely diced)
-One package of burrito seasoning mix ("Americanization"...rofl)
-Two Tbsp. of olive oil
-Garlic powder (to taste)
-Many other ingredients can be added. Bell peppers, chorizo, spanish-style rice, avocado, sour cream, &c.)
1. In a large skillet, saute the onion in olive oil. Add ground meats and fry. Add garlic powder and salt. Keep covered while cooking.
2. In a large pot, combine beans, olives, chiles, burrito seasoning (and any other ingredients). Stir, cook and keep covered.
3. When meat mixture is thoroughly cooked, combine with the bean mixture in the pot. Stir, keep hot, and covered.
4. On a large dinner plate, put one open tortilla down and add burrito mixture. Top mixture with tomatoes and grated cheese (as needed). Add any other ingredients chosen.
5. Add salsa or hot sauce to taste.
6. Fold and serve.
while waiting for it, I worked on the photos ;-)
recipe (one person):
1 beef flank steak
3-4 dates cut in pieces
1 red onion cut in small slices
Place all of it on the roulade and roll up meat from short end and secure with string or turkey pins.
Heat up the oil in a pane and put the roulade in it. Roast it well from both sides. Add 100ml red wine and 100ml stock. Let it simmer for around one hour.
Serve it with mashed potatoes and salad
1 rote Zwiebel in Stifte geschnitten
Die Roulade mit Senf bestreichen und mit Salz, Pfeffer wurzen. Zwiebelstucke, Datteln, Speckwurfel und Mandelblattchen darauf legen.
Zu einer Roulade rollen. Ol in einem Topf erhitzen und die Roulade darin scharf von beiden Seiten anbraten. 100ml Rotwein und 100ml Bruhe hinzugeben.
Die Roulade fur eine Stunde bei schwacher Hitzer kocheln lassen.
Dazu passen Kartoffelbrei und Salat.
cooking onions in microwave
cooking fresh vegetables
microwave cooking center
cast iron cooking pans
easy cooking recipes desserts
hard cooking games
cooking beer can chicken