Harumi cooking - Taste of home cooking show - Great depression cooking recipes.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
One friend introduced me to this Nikiya Market very close to work. I tried one of their lunch boxes and fell in love with the mushroom rice in it. After a second reading of Harumi's Japanese Cooking, i find a recipe in it and reproduced it last night. It was very tasty, almost an identical copy of those sold in the market ;)
However, I never realized rice balls would be so hard to assemble. I began with five. Two of them crumbled before shooting started. I had to finish shooting prematurely because the middle one was dissembling! Rice balls apparently need to be made with an iron hand!
Week 2 Bento #1
Small bento for lunch after a morning chock full o' cooking. Depending on what comes in with this week's Boston Organics shipment, I'll have some sort of fruit if I'm still hungry. I might also have a cookie, we'll see. See notes for nom nom details.
I've been sick all week, so I'm running behind on my bento for the challenge this week. I'll be making bento for my husband and I for tomorrow (possibly Sunday, as well).
vegetarian cooking courses
cooking chicken in a frying pan
all cooking recipes
gourmet cooking websites
disney cooking games
mom mania cooking games
cooking boot camp
cooking venison ribs
pictures of chefs cooking
cooking jobs in atlanta